Coordinates renewable energy projects including planning, tendering, negotiating and managing project deliverables.
Do you recognize yourself in the following
- Demonstrated track record in renewable energy projects with a technical understanding of renewable energy business models and structures.
- Capability to oversee the renewable energy transition.
- Can take well evaluated decisions under time pressures.
- Able to set goals, plan and manage projects.
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in Engineering and Project Management.
- Experience in Renewable Energy sector and construction management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting complex energy data to non-technical senior audiences.