Develops and implements IT strategy, policies, and procedures. Furthermore, as an IT manager, you are responsible for the department budget, the IT infrastructure and cyber security.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- Demonstrates strong leadership in managing both business and operational IT functions with effective project management skills.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope of project.
- Establishes and monitors project milestones.
- Manages and accounts for unforeseen delays and adjusts schedules and expectations as necessary.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in ICT and/or technical business administration or other relevant.
- At least 7 years of experience in managing an IT department in a high secure technical IT (project) environment.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Good prioritization skills and flexible to adapt plans.