Perform regular job-site inspections to identify any unsafe work practices, conditions, and monitors and provide advice on performance issues to ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate professionally with technical and non- technical audiences, expressing ideas effectively.
- Able to explain safety procedures and regulations clearly and concisely to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as HSEQ Inspector in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Refinery or Power Plant Industry.
- API certified with extensive knowledge of relevant industry inspection codes and standards, and capable of performing jobs according to the latest industry inspection practices.
- Experience in conduct injury and incident investigation.