Create and execute learning strategies, programs, platform tools and systems to effectively enable Learning & Development culture within the organization.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- Able to understand the organization strategy and its future capability needs and covert them in learning priorities across the organization using innovative and digital tools.
- Good knowledge of the latest Learning & Developments trends & software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to coach and motivate.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Science and proven experience in a similar learning and development role.
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR advisory role.
- Proven stakeholder management skills on various business levels including senior leadership.
- Culture sensitive, strong people orientation and coaching skills.