Implements the organization’s cloud strategy from a technical perspective, including design, planning, integration, maintenance and support of cloud architecture.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop specifications for new cloud-based products/services.
- Drive the roll-out of cloud management platforms, evaluates its performance and implements enhancements.
- Understand network concepts and can create a scalable and secure cloud-based solution.
- Advise to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience as a senior developer in large IT projects.
- Strong cloud experience, including building full stack applications in cloud.
- Experience with OpenStack, Linux, AWS, Rackspace, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure and Docker.
- Experience with APIs, orchestration, automation, DevOps and databases, including NoSQL
- Experience in scripting (PowerShell), containerization and applications (Windows Server and/or Linux);