Explore, create and design new business growth opportunities in energy-related markets to generate continuous revenues for Curoil Group.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- Decisive management and strong stakeholder management skills to develop and capitalize on profitable business opportunities for the long-term.
- Ability to drive change, be action-oriented and willing to put in more effort when setbacks are encountered.
- Excellent writing (reporting) skills.
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent education.
- At least 7 years of experience in the area of Business Engineering & Construction and Project Management of large capital projects.
- Experience in the oil and gas/terminal industry is pre.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.