Safety tips and security
Basic lubrication tips to keep your car in good shape
These simple tips will help improve the life of your vehicle and keep it properly tuned at all times. A properly tuned engine will ultimately result in improving gas mileage.
1. Inspect and change engine oil every 5000 KM or 3 Months
2. Change the oil filter with every oil change
3. Review the oil level in the gear box and the differential periodically
4. Inspect the cooling system periodically (overheating would effect the oil properties).
5. The recommended frequency for changing lubricants for transmission and differentials is once every 4 changes of motor lubricant. For more information please refer to the manual of your vehicle for details.
6. The lubricants distributed by Curoil do not require extra additives. The application of additives other than those originally used in the formulations can impair the lubricants’ proper performance.
7. Use the recommended grade of motor oil for your engine. Look for motor oil that says "Energy Conserving" do we have this? on the API performance symbol to be sure it contains friction-reducing additives.